Trainee Surveying Administrator
Allium Environmental- Truro
As part of the continued growth of our Asbestos Surveying Consultancy we are seeking candidates to fill the role of Trainee Surveying Administrator within our Head Office (Truro).
The candidate must:
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Be proficient working with MS Office, with specific competence in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook (and ideally Visio).
Be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking.
Be a quick learner with a keen attention to detail.
Be able to work in a high paced and pressured environment.
Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Be flexible regarding hours of work, to cope with periods of high demand.
Hold a Full UK Driver’s License
ROLE PROFILE – ACTIVITIES
The role holder should effectively deliver these key requirements
· To provide administration support to the asbestos surveying consultancy.
· Checking and manipulating asbestos surveyor’s site data within Alpha Tracker (specialist asbestos software), creating asbestos survey reports to a high level of accuracy.
· Creating and manipulating asbestos surveying plans.
· Answering the telephone and accurately relaying messages.
· General office duties.
· Working on own initiative and also as part of the surveying consultancy administration team.
· Proficient user of IT including all MS Office functionality.
· Once fully trained, to carry out technical reviewing of asbestos survey reports to ensure that the meet the desired requirements.
· Working a 40 hour week but also being flexible to cope with periods of high demand.
· Continue to learn and develop.
· To maintain a smart standard of dress as required by any person representing the company.
· Professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
· In addition to these typical duties, may perform other duties as assigned and required.
· Starting from £15,600, up to £19,760 depending upon previous experience and knowledge.
· 28 days including bank holidays, plus additional day of on your birthday (or the next available date)
· In return for your dedication, you’ll enjoy a remuneration package, including contributory pension and bi-annual profit share bonus. You’ll also benefit from working with a great team with fantastic training and development opportunities, with support to achieve your career goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,600.00 to £19,760.00 /year