As part of the continued growth of our UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancy we are seeking candidates to fill the role of Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst. The position will be based in and around the West Midland’s area but working throughout the Midlands and beyond, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Allium’s mission is to provide a trusted, approachable and professional asbestos consultancy that is progressive whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity.
The successful applicant’s core responsibilities will be to effectively deliver the following requirements.
- Sampling and Surveying for asbestos in buildings (Management and Refurbishment/Demolition) on domestic, commercial and industrial properties to in-house procedures based upon HSG264.
- Carry out air monitoring, including Carry out 4 stage clearance/certificate of reoccupation, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing, in accordance with in-house procedures based upon HSG 248.
- Data collection and reporting using the asbestos software ‘Alpha Tracker’ (training will be given if only experience of other similar software).
- Re-inspection of asbestos materials in buildings.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and project managers.
- Completing method statements and risk assessments.
- Proficient user of IT including all MS Office functionality.
- Working on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety procedures.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation and adhering to all UKAS requirements.
Click the button below to make an application for interview.