It’s been an incredible year with lots of exciting developments and your continued custom has enabled us to stay on track to achieve exemplary levels of service, whilst reaching our budgets at the end of our financial year.
Key items of note are:
• Almost 700 new clients.
• Budgeted Turnover was exceeded, an increase of 30% over last year.
• Appointment of new Regional Manager covering Bristol and Wessex areas.
• New Southampton Office opened and additional floor taken at Head Office.
• Laboratory one of first accredited to ISO 17025:2017.
• Lloyds Register approval gained for asbestos surveying on vessels.
• Surveys completed in Rotterdam, Spain, Dubai and the Falkland Islands.
We are extremely optimistic for 2019/20 and look forward to being of service.