Salary: Starting from £20,000 up to £25,000, depending upon previous experience and knowledge.
Allium Environmental Ltd. are Investors in People. We’re keen to help you be the very best that you can be through a structured training programme with many opportunities for promotion. Our friendly, busy team are always willing to help each other and, as a business, we encourage and highly value teamwork.
As part of the continued growth of our UKAS accredited Asbestos Surveying Consultancy we are seeking candidates to fill the role of a Junior Operations Project Administrator within our Head Office (Truro). The position will provide professional, proactive and reliable support to a team of Asbestos Surveyors and will report to the Operations Manager.
Allium’s mission is to provide a trusted, approachable and professional asbestos consultancy that is progressive whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity.
· Previous experience of working within an asbestos consultancy or knowledge of asbestos would be ideal, however full training will be given.
· As this role will be client facing it is imperative that you have a professional, polite and friendly telephone manner, you’ll be comfortable and confident speaking with a variety of different clients on the phone.
· As the role supports a highly reactive team you’ll be proactive, reliable, adaptable and be able to re-prioritise with ease with a ‘can do’ attitude; team work is essential and your ability to be flexible and ‘get stuck in’ will allow you to thrive in this position. Previous experience with ‘booking in appointments’ would be ideal.
· Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills are essential along with excellent time management skills and following tasks through to completion.
· Being a quick learner, enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking; being able to work on own initiative and as part of a team are crucial to this role.
· You must be proficient working with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and hold good IT skills.
· Answering the telephone, taking enquiries and accurately relaying messages.
· Within Alpha Tracker, set up all survey project appointments for surveyors with all the relevant information and supporting documentation.
· Handling telephone enquiries and requests from clients’ for status updates on surveys and reports.
· Assist with programming re-inspections and surveys in the diary in order to deliver programmes within the required timescales.
· Manage the booking of surveys and re-inspections directly with sites.
· Assessing and booking specialist access equipment for surveys when required.
· Producing method statements and risk assessments.
· Proficient user of IT including all MS Office functionality.
· Working on own initiative and also as part of the surveying consultancy administration team.
· To provide administration support to the asbestos surveying consultancy.
. Meeting enquiry, quotation and project delivery KPI’s.
. In addition to these typical duties, may perform other duties as assigned and required.
28 days including bank holidays, plus additional day off on your birthday (or the next available date)
· In return for your dedication, you’ll enjoy a remuneration package including contributory pension and bi-annual profit share bonus.
· You’ll also benefit from working with a great team with fantastic training and development opportunities, with support to achieve your career goals.
· Perkbox Rewards
. Bupa Medical Insurance
· Working a 40 hour week but also being flexible to cope with periods of high demand and be prepared to multi task as the business continues to expand and evolve.
· Have the ability to pick up new software skills (with appropriate training)
· Continue to learn and develop.
· To maintain a presentable standard of dress as required by any person representing the company.
· Professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Allium is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.