Allium Environmental Ltd. are Investors in People. We’re keen to help you be the very best that you can be through a structured training programme with many opportunities for promotion. Our friendly, busy team are always willing to help each other and, as a business, we encourage and highly value teamwork. As part of the continued growth of our UKAS accredited Asbestos Surveying Consultancy we are seeking candidates to fill the role of a Business Development Manager working from our Head Office (Truro).
Allium’s mission is to provide a trusted, approachable and professional asbestos consultancy that is progressive whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity.
Previous experience of working within an asbestos consultancy or knowledge of asbestos would be preferred, however full training will be provided.
Conscientious and driven to deliver results you will promote Allium to prospective customers through structured business development activity while maintaining relationships with existing customers .
– Research and identify new business opportunities – including customers and growth areas.
– Identify appropriate contacts within in an organisation
– Generate leads and call prospective customers to introduce Alliums Services.
– Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone/conference calling.
– Develop relationships with customers/clients.
– Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
– Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
Starting from £30,000 and up depending upon previous experience.
28 days including bank holidays, plus additional day off on your birthday (or the next available date)
· In return for your dedication, you’ll enjoy a remuneration package including contributory pension and bi-annual profit share bonus.
· You’ll also benefit from working with a great team with fantastic training and development opportunities, with support to achieve your career goals.
· Perkbox Rewards
. Bupa Medical Insurance