A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding team of Asbestos Surveyors. As part of the continued growth of our Consultancy, Allium Environmental Ltd are seeking serious candidates to fill the role of Trainee Asbestos Surveyor within the South West of England, ideally candidates to live in the Exeter or Plymouth region.
Allium is a successful and rapidly expanding UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancy, specialising in all types of asbestos surveys and asbestos management; from large government agencies and major developers, to public sector bodies and housing associations.
Our mission is to provide a trusted, approachable and professional, asbestos consultancy that is progressive whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity.
- We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated and flexible people to join our Asbestos Surveying Team, who are eager and willing to learn a new trade.
- To join the business as a Trainee Asbestos Surveyor working towards gaining their Asbestos Surveying (BOHS P402) qualification. This is a full time, permanent role based all over the South West of England, and beyond.
- The position of trainee Asbestos Surveyor is supported through a rigorous industry lead training programme, at the end of which you will receive professional qualifications and authorisation to work as a fully trained and competent Asbestos Surveyor.
- We will provide you with excellent mentoring, training, and qualification opportunities, which will allow you to excel and progress within the business.
- Working on a variety and diverse range of locations and sites; including high profile projects for regional, national and international clients.
- This is a technical, physical, hands on role which will require you to physically and visually inspect a variety of sites and buildings, capturing building construction and material data along with drawing electronic site plans.
|Trainee Asbestos Surveyor|
|Education and Qualifications||
|Hours & Salary||
|Rewards & Benefits||
Allium is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.